Friday, May 4, 2012

Battleship

Wow our blog has the new design :) better then before yeah. For this time I want to share to you all about a movie that I watched some days ago. The tittle is Battleship. This movie really really awesome. Totally cool I'm sure!! You must watch it :) This movie tells about a war between some aliens and the navy armies at the ocean. But something that I get from this movie is, sometimes people who you think they can't do anything good, totally careless and always late is the most needed at the hard situation. Because they just have bravery and a "craziness" which we really need at unpredictable situation. The man at this film really like me. Yeah, I confess that I often do gravely things, always late and too damn careless at all. So, based on this movie, when the times  would come, I must pretend myself to face it and make everything clear by my way. Oh yeah, there's Rihanna at this movie, she was damn cool Oh my Goodness!!







No comments:

Post a Comment